Tuesday 12 September 2017

         FIVE CATEGORIES OF MEN THAT I WOULD NEVER MARRY IN A MILLION YEARS

Square pegs fit in square spaces and not round ones. Everything in the world has a place where it belongs. Everything in the world has a good place where it belongs besides the trash can where narrow-minded people tend to throw things that they find difficult to comprehend.

Besides the Trash Can of life it is very vital to know where you would always be welcome and to stop wasting your precious time with those who think less of you . Or those who only see you as a Beast of Burden.

You can not fit a square peg in a round hole. Well , there be times when I know I would have to get on the dating scene and these are the five men I would never ever date . Reasons are personal. These are the men I would never be able to fit in with. I know. Sometimes you know when a venture would fail. You know when you are wasting time. Or rather whiling it away like a Carpenter whittles wood away chip by chip.
Also, there are people whose time I would not want to waste. Men who think they stand a chance with a girl like me. In all fairness, they are the reasons for this write-up.

1.A POLYGAMIST :  I would never marry a Polygamist. A man who has a wife already has eaten his cake. He cannot have it again with me.

2.A MUSLIM :  My religion is Christianity and they are both like roads that can never meet. Christians accepted JESUS Christ , Muslims do not.

3.A SMOKER :  If I did  I would be having miscarriages even if I got pregnant by mistake.

4.A DRUNKARD : He would be hitting me like a punching bag.

5.A HOMELESS MAN : Where shall we house Children ?

Are you a suitor and with the intention of proposing ? If you fit into any of the above five categories of men, hold your peace and do not waste your time. We may do business together. It can never go beyond that. Thanks for comprehending.


No comments:

Post a Comment