Thursday 14 September 2017

CHRONICLING THE YEAR 2012 – THE YEAR 2017
I have spent it suffering. It irritates me when people try acting like my suffering does not exist or like my suffering does not count. My broken finger digits, the diastemas in my mouth, my scars. It irritates me when I see people envy me. They should try suffering as I have suffered.  People should go through what I have been through. Then try have someone say it is normal. To suffer as I have suffered.

There are many men in the world who have not suffered as I have suffered as a black female. Some excuse, some explanation . People could try wishing my sufferings away with just one wave of the hand. I bear the scars. I know what I have been through and it is irritating to see just how self-centered and selfish some human beings can be.

Go through what I have been through especially in the six years before today before you get so sure about the opinions you have. The opinion you have about me. People are very quick to get jealous and envious of successful people. You need to know what was suffered in the process. People are so quick to sabotage good things.


No comments:

Post a Comment