Sunday 10 September 2017

AND  HEAVEN MOVED

Clueless there I was. Around and farther than about. Something that was pure waved not just to me  Near,  in a benign way and yet without intrusion. Wider than the wings of Eagles it lifted.  Mightier than Kilimanjaro it stood. Near, very near. Right there in my soul and yet I almost touched it. I can touch it again. Again and again.

To me, I knew nothing and yet there was plenty. I never knew it existed, I thought it did, then I went and continued with business. I called it a whim . Nah, can something so good exist ? In the real world ? And then furthermore the business of the day occupied me.

 The one that stood in the gap had life . Life in the whim did stand and something stood like the whim. In the likeness of 206 connected bones. I still called it a whim until I saw 206 bones fly together filled with life and mission that came to my rescue.

A flight that made cold coal smoulder . Smouldering without ashing.  You took the swoops and turns, you did the sommersaults that lit my senses.  Coal sublimed to Diamond in favour of that effort . Over and over, over and over, over and over. Perhaps you almost stopped. That one extra swoop and turn did it. The extra one you did for me.

 Now, I hold my mind lapels in wonder. I need an extra Jacket. The one extra you did for labour, sweat, toil for me, heaven thought you would not do it.

You did and made it and heaven moved. When heaven moved I knew. It took heaven to tell me. Heaven did and my marvel keeps mounting. Heaven is far from Planet Earth. Ask the Stratosphere. Who would care Heaven asked ?Not in that portion of the Milky Way Galaxy where Angels have fallen.  Who would dare ? Who would dare help ?

When you took flight heaven was first speechless. Heaven stood even with a lack of applause. What happeneth on the moment ? Your labour was termed unique – You may not know – how worthy your labour. Very Worthy it was when I counted and Heaven Moved In Awe.

Arise weary one, for though I may not understand your toil, heaven knew and moved for you.

N.B  ( Nothing X-rated In this. Thanks for your comprehension -This is all holy . )



No comments:

Post a Comment