Tuesday 18 July 2017

HELLO,  YOU SAID YOU LOVE WHO ?

Hello, you said you love who ? The man who would not even acknowledge me as your biological  Father ? The one giving me probems just so I have difficulties making your life better ? My Daughter you know not the Monster that resides in very many men. You are a sweet darling babe. The Angels of God know better. Yet some preferred to become mortal in ancient times even for the sake of female homosapiens. If I your Father were a true bonafide Monster like they say, at least you grew up to become the woman that you are today all thanks to your Sire. Let us not even begin with the serious labour of your mother upon you. We toiled and worked very hard to make you who you are today. They said they love you and are very willing to deny your past. It is cheaper for them. And speaks volume. They showed you your worth.
My dear Daughter, it is about appreciation. How could he love you, if he never bothered to ask your hand in Marriage ? Did you fall from the sky ? You may think you have not have the best of Fathers in the world. Yet, this one you have, although not so perfect in all the inperfect ways has not denied you Formal Education. If you went to them untaught and Illiterate, would they have given you any tutoring ?
It is no pleasure to see how backward you have turned. I lifted you up, they ran you down. You said you love who ? Every Labourer deserves his wages. My Daughter if you were Labour, where are my wages ?  For it was not an easy feat . There were those who preferred I never provided you with even Secondary School Education. Primary School education is all they wanted you to have. Right there where you are, have they done better than I did ? You said you love who ?
The man who says he married you, stole you. I performed no marriage ceremony. There was no Engagement. No Family Introduction. I know not his family. He cared not about your Family History. My Daughter, hello hello hello , I can hear you who did you say you love ? If you mean anything to the people who claim to be familiar with you , why have you not been able to do much since you got to them ? Love is not captivity. It liberates.
Understand this very well, you are worth what I am worth to them. No more , no less. They appreciate you in the same manner that they appreciate me. It is painful that you thought you could be appreciated better than I am. You are my seed. If they appreciate not the Tree, how could they appreciate the fruits they found on it ?
You are still single UNTIL AFTER A PROPER WEDDING . A wedding is done after there has been Introduction between the families of the Bachelor and Spinster. This is something that every Bride-to-be recalls in a Matrimonial Home. After family Introduction, then if that proves successful because it sometimes ends there. If  Family Introduction is Successful then there is the Engagement of the Bride-To-Be by the Groom. After this Engagement, then there is a date fixed for the Wedding. This Wedding day, some Brides have been known to have Layed Cakes, prepared Meals for guest who are to be SOCIAL WITNESSES to a Marriage Ceremony Taking place. This is something you would not mistake for a Disco Party or Barzar. If it is actually you getting married, you would know and BE REALLY PRESENT TO THIS FACT.
I YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER is the one who is meant to give your Hand in Marriage to my future Son-In-Law not the other way round. He cannot truly love you if he overrides this part of your being together in HOLY MATRIMONY. If I were a Beast, he would only approach me if you were worth his being scared shitless. It is a thief that enters a house through the window or roof and not through the Door . If his intentions are HONOURABLE, your Father would be the first person he would like to be in the know.

Again my Daughter, hello hello hello , you said you love who ?

No comments:

Post a Comment